Your donation (tax-deductible in the US) to Earth League International funds important intelligence-gathering operations, field investigations and research on the most important environmental/wildlife criminals in the world, their modus operandi, their international organized criminal networks engaged in wildlife trafficking, illegal fishing, illegal logging, and other serious crimes, such as money laundering, human smuggling, and corruption.
Your donation also funds our active and concrete collaboration with law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and other key countries to fight environmental crime.
We use and share actionable intelligence to:
- Expose the most important environmental/wildlife criminals and traffickers in the world;
- Facilitate the arrest and prosecution of perpetrators, including traffickers, middlemen, and corrupt government officials;
- Share information with law enforcement agencies to support their investigations and work collaboratively to address environmental/wildlife crime;
- Raise global awareness about environmental/wildlife crime and the Convergence with other serious crimes;
- Publish public and confidential intelligence reports (for law enforcement only).